Group Reservation Request
Nothing says "good times" better than beer - especially when it's a group of friends enjoying a few pints together!
Here at GIB, we don't take reservations in the traditional sense of the word (i.e. reserving tables or holding seats). Instead we reserve a time slot for larger groups so we can leave enough room in the brewery for you to comfortably enjoy all we have to offer and to make sure our craft staff is fully prepared to give you the best experience possible.
If you have a group of 8 people or more who want to come out to sample some brews, please fill out the form below and submit it at least one week prior to your tour date. Our booking manager will review your request and send you a confirmation email with further details. Once we confirm, you're all set!
Helpful Tips for Your Visit:
- Plan on spending at least 60 minutes here with us
- Have your IDs ready! All guests who plan on sampling our brews must be over 21 years of age with a valid ID
- Tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis - a reservation slot does not guarantee you seating
- All food/bev orders are placed at the main bar - if you order food, we give you a number and run it out to you
- Tasting flights are available for $12 pp (four, 5 oz. pours), but they do take time - if you're in a hurry, pints are the way to go
- We're all about the good times at GIB, but we do reserve the right to deny entry to any group that is overly intoxicated - we all want to have fun, so just pace yourselves and we'll be cool